Visa fees at a glance and processing time
Rates and processing time options are mentioned for Chinese nationals, foreign citizens can check the visa fees and the terms applicable for their countries personally at the Visa Application Centre or though the call centres in respective cities.
Please note that not all visa applications can be processed urgently. The possibility of express and urgent procedures depends on multiple factors, including applicant’s citizenship, visa category, number of entries, type of invitation letter, etc.
|Visa Category||Processing Time||Visa Fee|
|Single entry visa||Normal processing||320 RMB|
|Urgent processing||512 RMB|
|Express processing||768 RMB|
|Double entry visa||Normal processing||640 RMB|
|Urgent processing||832 RMB|
|Express processing||1088 RMB|
|Multiple Entry Visa||Normal processing||960 RMB|
|Urgent processing||1152 RMB|
|Express processing||1408 RMB|
|Visa for Temporary Residence (single entry)||Independent of Time||320 RMB|
*Above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid only by cash in RMB.
- Service Charge for Visa Application – 240 RMB per person
- Courier Charge (optional) – 60 RMB per person
- Photography Charge (optional) – 35 RMB per person
- Photocopy (B/W) Charge (optional) – 1 RMB per page
- For Assistance with filling in forms on self-service computer (optional) – 60 RMB per person
- Internet kiosk for 20 minutes – 30 RMB
The applicable visa fee in RMB is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.